We depend on our volunteers to help us do an assortment of tasks so that we can get precious donor milk to infants in need.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Answering phones
- Donor screening, putting together donor packets
- Faxing, emailing, and more!
- Scrub in and assist lab technicians
- Open, pour, pasteurize, and label milk
- Sanitize equipment
- Put together boxes for donors
- Help pack orders for outpatients
- Clean and reset incoming boxes for reuse
If any of these tasks sound appealing to you, please fill out a volunteer application!